Professor Doctor Gamze Sinem
- I completed my primary, secondary and high school education at TED Ankara College and graduated in 1992.
- I got my medical degree from Ankara University, Faculty of Medicine (1992-1998.)
- I completed Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialist training programme at Ankara Dr. Zekai Tahir Burak Woman’s Hospital between 1998-2003 years.
- I started working at Etlik Maternity Hospital in 2004 as a consultant and chief assistant.
- In 2005, I worked at Gynecology and Obstetrics Department of Schleswig-Holstein University, Lübeck, Germany as Research Fellow at IVF Laboratory.
- In 2005, my IVF education was approved by the Turkish Republic Ministry of Health’s Diploma of Assited Reproductive Techniques.
- Between 2006-2008 I worked as a consultant at a private IVF Center in Ankara.
- In 2008, I started working at Ufuk University Faculty of Medicine, Rıdvan Ege Hospital, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- I got assistant professor degree in 2011.
- One year later in 2012, I received associate professor degree of the university.
- At 2016, I successfully completed the master program on ‘Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology’ at the Valencian Institute of Infectious Diseases.
- In 2017 I received the ‘Minimal Invasive Gynecological Surgery’ diploma from the European Endoscopy Society
- My academic degree after 2017 is Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
I continue performing scientific research. Upto now I already have more than 100 articles published in national and international journals. I speak English and German fluently. I have written many book chapters and I am the editor of three published books in reproductive endocrinology and obstetrics.
I’m a mother of two children. I like reading paramedical books, cycling and nature trips and swimming. I am interested in overseas trips to get acquainted with different cultures.